PbP Start Date: 6/29/2009.
MT Session Date: 7/11/2009, 9:00 PM (MST)
Adventure Date: Ches 19 (Spring Equinox), 1479 DR, the Year of the Ageless One.
Base Location: The Town of Loudwater, Gray Vale
Adventure Module: The Barrow of the Ogre King
Session Number: 1.2
- Need two Endurance checks from Iris (DC 20)
Eveningof Ches 19, 1479 DR, the Year of the Ageless One… The CFP are hot on the trail of the goblins, following the track back to their lair…
Last time, the CFP, a heroic adventuring party, forms at the Green Tankard Tavern. Goblins blow up Loudwater’s wall and enter the Southsquare, hacking and slashing innocents, trying to make their way to Garwan’s Curiosities. Even with CFP fighting valiantly, the goblins are able to break the window and take several items on display. After the battle, the CFP are given the “Goblin Scroll,” found by Sunsteen on the dead goblin hexer. The scroll reveals that the goblins were after the Horn Totem, which is apparently needed to raise the long dead “Ogre King.”
The CFP follow the tracks the goblins made through the Southwood, hoping it will bring them to their lair. The adventuring party have been travelling for the better part of the day and now, as darkness fall and in a snow storm, they try to make it to the elusive lair…
Welcome to Grayvale: MT Session 1.2
Closing Location Details
Nation: Gray Vale
Town\Area: 8.75 miles South of Loudwater in the Southwood
Module Location Number: Failed Skill Challenge Encounter: Rats
Campaign Date: Ches 19 (Spring Equinox), 1479 DR, the Year of the Ageless One.
Weather Condition: 19 F, Snow, Dark low clouds, Wind 27 mph
Other Information: Samuelryn no showed for the game, so the failed skill challenge encounter was completed with 4 PCs.
Last Major Events
- The CFP set out from Loudwater, tracking the Goblins to their lair.
- In the afternoon, a snow storm occurs causing some difficulties for the CFP. They end up becoming lost and stumble upon a burrow of wererats.
- Amagar, Digi and Screech get bit by wererats in their rat form (need saving throws to determine if they contract Filth Fever and still have 1 more healing surge than listed).
Last Minor Events
- Zark is introduced
- Garwan is introduced
- Garwan gives the CFP the Horn Totem
- Captain Harrowleaf is introduced.
- CFP takes a Short Rest before beginning their journey to the Barrow of the Ogre King.
- CFP each loose a healing surge for failures in round 7, 8 and 10 in “Finding the Barrow.”
- Sunrods burn out in 4hrs
- Curuvar’s Endure Elements ritual ends in 14 hrs