PbP Start Date: 7/12/2009.
MT Session Date: 7/25/2009, 9:00 PM (MST)
Adventure Date: Ches 19 (Spring Equinox), 1479 DR, the Year of the Ageless One.
Base Location: The Town of Loudwater, Gray Vale
Adventure Module: The Barrow of the Ogre King
Session Number: 1.3
- MT Session will begin with the encounter Finding the Barrow II
- Curuvar will lead the party so the primary skill checks will not be needed. The CFP will have to make Endurance checks though.
Night’s End, 2nd day, Chess (Claw of Sunsets) 22, 1479, the Year of the Ageless One… The CFP awaken early to prepare for their journey with Curuvar the Brazen. Curuvar has offered to lead the CFP to the Barrow of the Ogre King and has made plans to set out at Dawn from the Town of Loudwater. The sky is clear and a crescent Selune hangs low in the sky. The temperature remains just below freezing and a gently breeze promises a fair and warm day compared to the last. When the CFP enter the commons of the Tankard, Marsh is up preparing breakfast. The commons are empty except for Curuvar, who prepares his pack for the day’s journey at hand.
“Eat hearty CFP, for tonight you may dine in hell,” Curuvar cheerfully says with a smile. Curuvar hands Raz the Horn Totem and a near perfect duplicate. “We have an hour before Dawn, make haste,” .
Welcome to Grayvale: MT Session 1.3
Closing Location Details
Nation: Gray Vale
Town\Area: Southwood, Ruins of Torarr
Building\Level: Ruined Gatehouse
Module Location Number: B1
Campaign Date: Second-day, Ches (The Claw of Sunsets) 22, 1479
Weather Condition: 38 F, None, Fluffy clouds, Wind 7 mph
Other Information: Gypsy was not able to make the game so Gweena was NPC by Xcodes.
Last Major Events
- Curuvar leads the CFP to the Ruins of Torarr
- The CFP fight with the goblin guards at the Ruined Gatehouse
Last Minor Events
- CFP take an Extended Rest
- Screech overcomes Filth Fever
- Raz convinces Curuvar to lead the CFP to the Barrow of the Ogre King
- Curuvar gives the CFP a bit of history on the Ogre King
- Curuvar makes a duplicate of the Horn Totem
- Iris convinces Brother Griffon to cast Endure Elements on the CFP when they try to find the barrow again.
- The CFP resupply at Loudwater General
- When chatting with Calla, Raz’s Insight tells him she may be lying about being happy living in Loudwater
- Raz, Digi, and Gweena head to Garwan’s Curiosities, and ask Garwan more information on Calla.
- Garwan tells the CFP how Calla adopted Raumadar.
- Amagar heads to the Loudwater Patrol to practice his sword skills. He meets with Captain Harrow leaf and ask about the headless bodies found yesterday in the woods outside Loudwater.
- Harrowleaf assumes it’s the work of a vigilante.
- Curuvar’s Endure Elements ritual ends in 14 hrs.
- 1000 XP Total/200 per PC