PbP Start Date: 9/13/2009
MT Session Date: n/a
Adventure Date: Second-day, Tarsakh (The Claw of Storms) 2, 1479 DR
Base Location: Town of Loudwater
Adventure Module: Menace of the Icy Spire
Session Number: 2.2
- Gweena’s MT Token
- Magic Holy Symbol +2 has been added and equipped
- Astral Fire Feat Macro has been added and can now used as a supplemental power.
- MT b.59
- Players need to update to new version.
After battling their way through an unnatural blizzard, and then being ambushed by frost goblins, the CFP arrive at Draigdurroch’s Tower.
Draigdurroch Tower is encased from top to bottom in a shimmering cocoon of pure ice. The sunlight is reflected in all directions by the angled planes of the frozen barrier, which climbs to a single peak in the air at the top of the tower and widens as it plunges to ground level. A palpable sensation of bitter cold emanates from the tower and its icy prison.
Through the imperfect mirror formed by the ice, you can see that the exterior stone of the tower has been carved into a massive series of sculptures and reliefs depicting various devils in flight. It is as if a huge swirling column of fiends has erupted within the earth and was being pulled into the heavens. Their mouths are open, though whether they are laughing or screaming is hard to tell.
A circular stone walkway winds around the tower’s base, and squat statues of leering devils of all sorts line both sides of this path. The cobblestones are frozen over and look slippery. The tower’s only obvious entrance is a single door at its base, but a foot-thick sheet of solid ice stands in your way.
Welcome to Menace of the Icy Spire, Session 2.2…
Closing Location Details
Nation: Gray Vale
Town/Area: Dire Wood
Building/Level: Draigdurroch Tower
Module Location Number: Draigdurroch Tower
Weather Condition: 15 F, None, Thin wispy clouds, Wind 13 mph
|Amagar||28/34 HP; 6/10 Surges ; 2 APs|
|Digi||37/37 HP; 5/11 Surges; 1 APs|
|Gweena||24/28 HP; 2/7 Surges; 1 APs|
|Iris||17/31 HP; 9/9 Surges; 0 APs|
|Melieraz||27/30 HP; 6/7 Surges; 1 APs|
|Screech||23/24 HP; 1/2 Surges|
Last Major Events
- FP complete the Blizzard with 8 successes and 2 failures.
- Milestone reached
- XP awarded – 375/5=-75 ea.
- CFP are ambushed by frost goblins.
- XP awarded – 975/5=-195 ea.
Last Minor Events
- The CFP feel the need to move the Chauntean wagons laden with seed for the spring crop back to Loudwater.
- Iris sends Screech back to town (Animal Messenger) with word about the wagons.
- Amagar uses Detect Magic and identifies the Fey magic corrupted by elements of chaos within the freshly fallen snow around the Chauntean Caravan.
- CFP find Draigdurroch Tower.
- 60 gp in an iron box
- 50 gp
- 2 potions of healing
- Distance Javelin +1
- Iris’ Endure Elements Ritual ends in 15 hours