PbP Start Date: 10/25/09
MT Session Date: 11/7/09
Adventure Date: Third-day, Tarsakh (The Claw of Storms) 3, 1479 DR
Base Location: Town of Loudwater
Adventure Module: Menace of the Icy Spire
Session Number: 2.4
- Using MT b61
- Introduced a new method of running Skill Challenges
- Never informed players it was a skill challenge
- The goal was to try to improve the RP
- Player’s Thoughts?
The CFP were successful in ending the Gray Vale’s unnatural weather by defeating the Frost Gem and the Spirit of Winter.
After a good nights rest and a square meal, the CFP begin their journey back to Loudwater in a light drizzle. They soon discover that they are being followed and are approached by the eladrin who were charged with the protection of the Frost gem and Draigdurroch’s secrets. The eladrin, who were unaware of the taint of Elemental Chaos upon the gem, and thus unaware of the Gray Vales unnatural weather pattern.
The CFP try to convince the eladrin that the Gray Vale was facing an endless winter, however the CFP are unsuccessful and enrage the eladrin into attacking the party.
Welcome to Menace of the Icy Spire, Session 2.4…
Closing Location Details
Nation: Gray Vale
Town/Area: Dire Wood, Along the Heartblood River, near the confluence of the Delmbiyr River
Module Location Number: Protectors of the Frost Gem
Weather Condition: 43 F, Light rain, Thin, high clouds, Wind 10 mph
Last Major Events
- Protectors of the Frost Gem
- CFP failed the Skill Challenge “It Wasn’t Me”
- Consequence of battle with the eladrin
- No XP for encounter
Last Minor Events
- Several of the eladrin are knocked unconscious during the battle, including the eladrin’s leader, Sariel.
- The CFP convince on of the eladrin archers of their innocence. The archer promises to try to convey this to his leaders.
- CFP take a short rest